Introducing A Girl’s Guide to DIY: Beauty from Your Kitchen
8 INGREDIENTS OR LESS
In this brand new weekly series, we explore different ways to create your very own natural beauty products at home. We want everyone to feel welcome in our community, regardless of finances. This series was created so that all of us can participate in this green beauty movement and take back control of what we are putting in our bodies, on our bodies and in our environment. A Girl’s Guide is your go-to place for all things DIY.
There are a lot of reasons why you or a friend of yours may be looking for a natural hair growth oil:
- We may style and color our hair until it is broken, thin, and basically a damaged mess.
- Others may have a health issue that has caused their hair to thin or has caused significant hair loss, this includes medications that cause hair thinning or hair loss.
- Still others may have poor eating habits. If you are not healthy in body, you will not have healthy, beautiful hair.
- Lastly, we cannot forget that genetics play a huge role! If your mom has thin hair, there’s a good chance you may too. If male pattern baldness is in your family, you may genetically be turning off hair follicle growth and all external action will not help.
You will need to look into your causes and make any changes you can to improve your health and the health of your hair.
What you should be doing:
- Eat healthy! This is huge! Consume a good amount of vegetables, proteins and fats so you can produce natural oil for your hair and keep your growth cycle going on schedule.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Massage your scalp gently to increase circulation.
- Exercise to increase blood flow.