Equalizer APO is a parametric / graphic equalizer for Windows. It is implemented
as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure
introduced with Windows Vista.
– virtually unlimited number of filters
– works on any number of channels
– very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
– low CPU usage
– modular graphical user interface
– VST plugin support
– integrates into Voicemeeter
– Windows Vista or later (currently only Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 have been tested)
– the application must not bypass the system effect infrastructure
(APIs like ASIO or WASAPI exclusive mode can not be used)
Equalizer APO is best used in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard ( because it can read its filter text file format.
Please have a look at the Wiki (for instructions on installation and configuration.